Be a respectful human person. Let other people be themselves. Do not ruin anyone else’s experience. Keep an open mind. If you see or experience something unacceptable, respectfully ask for it to stop. The TestCraftCamp organizers will support you.
This code of conduct applies to the organizers and community attending TestCraftCamp event and conversing in our Slack channel.
We believe in fostering a diversity of ideas, so we strive to create safe, inclusive, supportive places for everyone. This is regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical conditions, nationality, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance, politics, ideology, software preferences, level of experience, or other similar characteristics.
- Admit when you do not know something.
- We all make mistakes. If you make a mistake, apologize.
- People like what they like. You can respect someone else’s opinion even if you do not agree.
- Be kind, considerate, and respectful.
- Learn about someone’s context before making assumptions.
- Aim to resolve disagreements peacefully.
- Consider your language and how it may negatively impact other people. Use these creative alternatives to "guys".
- Support and converse with those who are new to the community.
We want to allow people to talk about software testing in a space free from harassment, discrimination, intimidation, or unwelcome attention of any sort. We will do our best to create this environment. Please come forward if you need our support in maintaining this vision.
Do You Need Support?
Contact Huib, Joep, Eddy, Cirilo, or Elizabeth in person or privately on Slack to ask for support.
If we determine that a participant’s behaviour does not align with this code of conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate. This may include expulsion and exclusion from the event or Slack without warning or a refund.